Today we sat down with David Paris, the author of “A COVID Story,” and had an enlightening conversation about his long battle surviving COVID-19. Even though the odds were against him and he was constantly reminded that he would die, he shared with us the things that helped him persevere and walk out of the hospital as an even more grateful and devoted friend, teacher, and human. David’s story teaches us that life is precious, and your value is much greater than you give yourself credit for.
Join us as we have a candid and fun conversation with David, and we explore what it means to face death, overcome your past, and appreciate your community.
You can find more about David at https://davidparisbooks.com
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/DavidPa55880182
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-paris-books/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB4xaISaS3HNbWwv3JFQqqw
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/DavidParisBooks/
Email us your questions and suggestions to [email protected]
- Website – www.ajourneyforwisdom.com
- Twitter – twitter.com/ajourney4wisdom
- Instagram – instagram.com/ajourneyforwisdom
- YouTube – Don’t Tell my Grandma
- Pinterest – pinterest.com/ajourneyforwisdom
Please consider supporting us on Patreon at patreon.com/donttellmygrandma
Sound effects from zapsplat.com