Have you ever been called lazy or sluggish? Do you think the label lazy followed you throughout your life? Well, this week we have a thoughtful and deliberate conversation about procrastination, perfectionism, and unraveling laziness with our lovely friend Farron about the label lazy and the effects it had on her as she grew up with ADHD.
We explore the ideal of perfectionism, positive affirmations, procrastination, negative cycles of thinking, and the belief of being enough.
Email us your questions and suggestions to [email protected]
– Website: www.ajourneyforwisdom.com
– Twitter: twitter.com/ajourney4wisdom
– Instagram: instagram.com/ajourneyforwisdom
– YouTube: Don’t Tell my Grandma
– Pinterest: pinterest.com/ajourneyforwisdom
Please consider supporting us on Patreon at patreon.com/donttellmygrandma
Sound effects from zapsplat.com