As we transition into a new spooky season, Juan and Wendy reflect on the month’s much anticipated holiday – Halloween! There’s much hype around costume parties, horror movie marathons, and indulging your sweet tooth. And YES, we do it big in Tokyo too!
If you’re wondering how we celebrate here compared to where you live, we hope you enjoy this conversation and tell us your thoughts on whether or not you’d like to be in Japan for Halloween and why.
Email us your questions and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Website: www.ajourneyforwisdom.com
– Twitter: twitter.com/ajourney4wisdom
– Instagram: instagram.com/ajourneyforwisdom
– YouTube: Don’t Tell my Grandma
– Pinterest: pinterest.com/ajourneyforwisdom
Please consider supporting us on Patreon at patreon.com/donttellmygrandma
Sound effects from zapsplat.com